In the following development, PASWALPRES changed in PASPAMPRES (PSF). The conversion happened in consideration of the complexities of meaning and terminology of word “Pengamanan” (Security). Based on Commander-in-Chief of TNI warrant number 05/I/2010, on 20 january 2010, PASPAMPRES as an organization, refined by composition as follows:
- Commander and Deputy-Commander Elements.
- Element of assistances of Commander.
- Element of Secretariat and Headquarters Detachment.
- An executive body, comprising Densi Denkomlek, Denkes, Denpal, Denbekang and Dusdalops.
- Elements of Operation, among them :
- Group A. Consist of 4 detachment, tasked for secure the President and his family.
- Group B. Consist of 4 detachment, tasked for secure the Vice President and his family.
- Group C. consist of 2 detachment, tasked for secure the state guest and his family.
The development of PASPAMPRES (PSF) is in a rhythm with the development of indonesian history. PASPPAMPRES emerged by reflexing and, in the same times, affected by the process of history.PASPAMPRES entities has made their way to adapt with the domestic and global situation, continues to do improvements from time to time.